UConn Health is a vibrant, integrated academic medical center that is entering an era of unprecedented growth in all three areas of its mission: academics, research, and clinical care. With approximately 5,000 employees, UConn Health is a major economic driver in the region, generating nearly $1 billion annually in gross state product. It is closely linked with the University of Connecticut’s main campus in Storrs through multiple, cross-campus academic projects.
Support UConn Health
A donation to the UConn Health Annual Fund ensures your gift will be given to the greatest need. You can also choose from one of the funding priorities below.
If you're a UConn Health faculty or staff member, you can also participate in the UConn Health Close to Home campaign.
I want to...
- Donation to Help Pay for UConn Health Mammograms October 2, 2015Up to 60 women who are either uninsured or underinsured will receive free and potentially life-saving mammograms this year at UConn Health, thanks to a recent $6,000 donation from the Linda Clemens Breast Cancer Foundation. “That means a whole lot to us, just the fact that there were 35 women out there who really couldn’t […]
- Chemotherapy Suite Named After Advocate for Cancer Patients August 24, 2015When cancer patients step into the chemotherapy area at the UConn Health Outpatient Pavilion, they may be reminded of a cozy library at a four-star hotel. The waiting area is lined with floor-to-ceiling, cherry bookshelves loaded with 1,800 books. Carpeted and painted in soothing greys and creams, the room has two couches and is dotted […]
- Shari and Michael Cantor Give to UConn to Support Connecticut’s Future July 23, 2015Shari and Michael Cantor have been proud members of the University of Connecticut community, beginning when they attended as undergraduates. Since then, their connection to the university has evolved and deepened, and their ties to UConn are even stronger. Shari, the Deputy Mayor of West Hartford, was recently appointed by Governor Dannel Malloy to UConn’s […]
- Physicians’ Group Endows Scholarship July 1, 2015Berlin, Conn., graduate initial recipient A group of nearly 100 Connecticut physicians pledged their support to help promising students attend the UConn School of Medicine. The Hartford Medical Society established a $103,000 endowment that will provide a scholarship to a medical student every year in perpetuity. “Aside from joy and gratitude, I also feel extremely […]
- Hartford Students Find Pipeline to Health Care Careers June 24, 2015A cohort of 20 exceptional high school seniors from greater Hartford celebrated the end of an exciting year working toward their goals to become health care professionals. On May 20, 2015, State Rep. Douglas McCrory, D-Hartford, gave the keynote address to graduates of UConn Health’s Senior Doctors Academy. The Senior Doctors Academy is funded in […]