Support UConn Health
A donation to the UConn Health Annual Fund ensures your gift will be given to the greatest need. You can also choose from one of the funding priorities below.
If you're a UConn Health faculty or staff member, you can also participate in the UConn Health Close to Home campaign.
I want to...
- UConn Community Unites To Help Pitcher Ryan Radue Beat Cancer February 25, 2016“Weeks of powerful chemotherapy had wiped out the cancer discovered in [UConn baseball pitcher Ryan] Radue’s knee and neck, with a month of radiation still to come. But neither the illness nor the harsh effects of treatment separated him from school, where he graduated in December, a semester early, or his teammates. Now his fight […]
- 10 Ways Women Can Prevent Heart Disease February 10, 2016February is American Heart Month, and UConn cardiologists Drs. Anjanette Ferris, Agnes Kim, and Joyce Meng say all women need to start taking action today to prevent the development of heart disease and to maintain their overall heart health. “Heart disease is still the number one killer of women in our country,” says Ferris, assistant […]
- UConn Honors Heroes in Fight Against Cancer February 1, 2016The 7th Annual White Coat Gala: Honoring Heroes and Healers, to benefit UConn Health, will be held on Saturday, April 16, 2016 at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford. University President Susan Herbst will host with Mark Zinni, anchor of Eyewitness News on WFSB Channel 3. UConn Health and the UConn Foundation are pleased to […]
- Donors Honored for Supporting New Outpatient Pavilion December 2, 2015Gratitude was the resounding message at a private dedication ceremony on November 19 for donors who named spaces in the new UConn Health Outpatient Pavilion, which opened in 2015. The Outpatient Pavilion accommodates nearly 4,000 visitors per day and houses an array of departments, including internal medicine, ophthalmology, general surgery, the Carole and Ray Neag […]
- Donation to Help Pay for UConn Health Mammograms October 2, 2015Up to 60 women who are either uninsured or underinsured will receive free and potentially life-saving mammograms this year at UConn Health, thanks to a recent $6,000 donation from the Linda Clemens Breast Cancer Foundation. “That means a whole lot to us, just the fact that there were 35 women out there who really couldn’t […]
- Chemotherapy Suite Named After Advocate for Cancer Patients August 24, 2015When cancer patients step into the chemotherapy area at the UConn Health Outpatient Pavilion, they may be reminded of a cozy library at a four-star hotel. The waiting area is lined with floor-to-ceiling, cherry bookshelves loaded with 1,800 books. Carpeted and painted in soothing greys and creams, the room has two couches and is dotted […]