We ask that Volunteers communicate group programs through social media, keeping with the following social media guidelines:
- Remember that you’re representing UConn—no inappropriate language or content.
- Be upbeat, positive, and welcoming of all members of your group.
- Reshare UConn-related news. Use UConn Alumni social channels, UConn Today, the Foundation website for any UConn news that might be of interest to your group.
- You don’t have to post every day, but at least check in weekly to make sure content is fresh and relevant—and that no one is posting inappropriate content in your group.
- Try to respond to questions or comments that come in. Staff members at the Foundation can help you with providing information.